image


Saturday, March 24, 2007--- ♥1:42 PM
YEAHBABY!!!!:D





MEOW!!!:D


Yippie yippie!!!!


I'm done!!!! As of presstime, I've finished all my "accounts". I'm so happy!!!!:D I'm so proud of myself!!!! Haha. . . Mahirap yata tumitig sa computer screen na puro numbers no! Ang sakit kaya sa ulo!!!!! :D I'm really, really, really happy!!!! Imagine, my due date is still on Tuesday, but I've finished it na, TODAY - 3 days ahead!!!! Yey!!! Claps for me!!! :D And come this tues., I will get my first paycheck!!!! My very FIRST!!! Yahoooo!!!! Excited!!!! :D


I must treat myself! Mag-grocery ako mamaya! I will buy all the chocolates and all the chips 'n dip my hands will get on! Magcecelebrate ako mag-isa! (kawawa? NOT!) Haha!!! I wish you were here, so we could pig out while watching some DVDs. . . And then you'll burp like there's no tomorrow, which you always do. And then I'll say, "kadiri ka!", and then laugh, then you'll say, "gwapo naman!", then laugh. Aww... how I miss you, panget! ;D


Anyways, have fun tom at Bulacan! PASALUBONG BABY!!!! :D Haha, Ingat AND BEHAVE!!! :D Haha... I'm watching You!!!! :D


.........................................................................................................................................................................


For the past 2 days, I have talked to my college friends through YM! Haha. . . :D It was super fun, nakakamiss! Migs, Nono, Eman, Yam(kahit bot ka. . .hehe). . . LOVE KO KAYO!!!! Haha!!! Till our next "CONFERENCE!" :D MAGYAYA PA TAYO NG IBA! Haha, reunion sa YM!!!!! Yeahboi!!! :D


.........................................................................................................................................................................


MIGS, ano ba yung ipaparinig mo sakin? Lagi nalang napuputol yang VOIP na yan!!! Haha, poser kasi!!! Haha!! :D

.........................................................................................................................................................................


I love you B! I'm looking forward to our lambingan-mode tonight. Haha. <3<3<3

.........................................................................................................................................................................


ciao! *besos* (tempura, YUM!!) - courtesy of Sue.




Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|