image


Saturday, April 7, 2007--- ♥10:38 AM
SERIOUSLY HEARTMELTING. . . =")



WATCH IT!!!

It's kinda old since this news was aired about a week ago, but I never get tired of watching it. It always gives me goosebumps plus I always get teary-eyed. It's just so sweet. The little boys' reaction upon seeing his dad is just so priceless. . . I can really feel his longing for his dad. It's just SERIOUSLY HEARTMELTING.

Another news clip:

WATCH THIS TOO.

................................................................................................................

Happy monthsary to me and my blog!!! I hope you liked your new skin, bloggy.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

my ♥ is B.r.o.k.e.n. :(





Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|