image


Wednesday, April 4, 2007--- ♥7:05 PM
TO MR. EARL JAHN MAGHIRANG. . .




I know I'm not perfect. . .
I know I'm not the best.

I get jealous at times,
We fight over stupid things. . .
I hang up then you call me right back.
I say I won't do it again, yet I still do,
But you always forgive me.

I may act immature at times,
But there's ONE THING that I'm sure of. . .
I have no idea where I would be,
without your PATIENCE AND LOVE for me.

I may not be the perfect girlfriend. . .
I may not show how much I really care for you. . .
I may not be your dream girl. . .
But there's ONE THING that IS AND ALWAYS
will be true,
I WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER
LOVE YOU -

LOVE YOU - with all my heart.
LOVE YOU - with all my soul.
LOVE YOU - with all of me.

♥ HAPPY HAPPY 3RD. ♥

you are my better half

you taught me things that i need to know

and you made me realize

that life is not just a simple song.

-sanctuary





Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|