image


Thursday, June 21, 2007--- ♥3:25 PM
Paris Hilton's Twin.



I went shopping yesterday! Hehe. :D I found this store that sells branded items for sooper kadupper cheap prices!! Great finds talaga! I bought 3 tops, a pair of jeans and shorts and it only costed me $33.00 in total!! That's sooper cheap na!! :D
Yehey!

I soo wanted to buy alot more stuff but the lines in the fitting rooms were already loooong! Oh well, there's always a next time! It's a good thing that there are a LOT of boutiques near our place. I'm just happy! :D




Toodles! Off to do some grocery shopping! :P




*


4. Who are the last five people you called on your cell phone?
I'm using 2 phones. One for roaming (Philippine server - Globe) and the other one is Cingular (US). Sadly though I don't receive or make calls using my Globe phone because it's too expesive. I only use it for SMS-ing. I'll just be answering this question using my US phone.
1. Mom
2. Voicemail
3. Marge
4. Chel
5. Earl





Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|