image


Thursday, October 4, 2007--- ♥10:42 AM
WHO'S YOUR DADDY?



Pick up lines?


SomeBlackGuy= SBG

Me= PARIS

Act1, Scene1: ACTION!
SBG:
"Did you know that out of 100 women, 90% of which masturbate while taking a shower... The other 10% just sing..."

PARIS:
"(*hmm), Err, okay?"

SBG:
"Do you know what the song was?"

PARIS:
"Um, no.."

SBG:
"Well then, you must be part of the 90%!!!!"

PARIS:
"laughs awkwardly" (thinks:"Tangina baboy! Pero infairness nakakatawa ah!")



Act1, Scene2: ACTION!
SBG=
"You have nice legs!"

PARIS=
*becomes shy, "Oh, thanks!"

SBG=
"What time do they open?" *EVILGRIN

PARIS= *
walks away (thinks: "TANGINA BABOY MO! NEGRO!!")



TSKTSK!




Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|