image


Sunday, November 11, 2007--- ♥10:17 PM
Now that I've tasted chocolate, I'm never going back!



The N: Media Player: Cassie Steele at Your Ultimate Degrassi Party
CLICK!CLICK! To see the pic! (Sorry, I don't know why but I couldn't upload pics!)


I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!
Cassie Steele isn't just Half-Filipina in the character she plays at Degrassi (Manny Santos)-- She's Half-Filipina in real life too!!
I love it, I love it, I love it!! =)

She also has been the first choice for the role of Gabriela Montez (Vanessa Hudgens' character in HSM), but unfortunately she couldn't do it 'cause she still had to do shoots for Degrassi's upcoming new season then. Tsk, too bad! =(

*

So basically, that's all I did this day. Watched re-runs of my all time favey show, Degrassi!
Couch Potato-ing really is my best talent! =P

*

Guess who's gonna have a breakfast date with the chocolate man this Tuesday? =)
♥! =P




Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|