image


Thursday, November 15, 2007--- ♥10:01 PM
SOMEBODY OWNS YOUR HEART, IT CAN NEVER BE MINE.



Monday was super fun! Movie-marathoning to the maxx!!! Haha!! =P

First we watched 30 Days of Night-- Badooy!!! I didn't even flinch a little! Mas kadiri parin Hills Have Eyes 1 and Saw!!

Next was No Reservations, then Sidney White, and then The Prestige, then Freddy Got Fingered (OMG, Old school-- Laughtrip!=P ), and then lastly, Goodluck Chuck.

Wow, 6 movies eh? Beat that! Haha! =D



Then last Tuesday, we went at Manhattan.

Laundry,
Jack's,
McDonalds' study 'Psychology' date (heehee!),
Steve & Barry's = Bitten Skinny Jeans,
Modern day serenading. ("aww!")
I ♥ it!
(Pictures soon, I promise!)



Yesterday.
Big news people! =D
I'm going to Atlantic City on Friday! Woohoo!!
Sorry, I'm just so excited 'cause it's my first time! Lol! =P
Trump Hotel, baby..
Here I come! =P



XOXO





Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|