image


Saturday, December 29, 2007--- ♥11:37 PM
CHARLIE BIT ME!!! =P



YOU JUST HAVE TO, HAVE TO, HAVE TO WATCH THIS!!!!



Aren't they just the CUTEEEEEE-est???!!!!???

BRITISH ACCENTS REALLY ARE A MAJOR TURN ON-- Yes, even on babies! Haha! Just kidding! I'm no Michael Jackson guys!



Lemme' update some other time! For now, here's my year-ender survey. =)
BYEEEEE '07!!! We truly went through a lot! =)

( Got this from Nashkiepoo!! =D )


1. Did you fall in love?
Unfortunately, yes. =(

2. Did you get any new best friends?
Yessss!!! And met a lot of "potential" ones too! =)

3. Did you start disliking some one?
Oh yes, definitely!!!!!!

4. Did you get your heart broken?
Yes. Oh well... =)

5. If you could change something about this past year, what would it be?
I wouldn't wanna change anything because if not for THAT, I wouldn't even be here.

6. Are you happy of how things turned out?
At times, yes. More often than not, no. But then it's all good now. =)

7. Did you get any tattoos? Where and what of?
Not YET. Yet-- maybe sometime soon..er.. or later... Haha! =)

8. Did you get any thing pierced? Where?
Nope. And I intend to keep it that way. I'm contented with the holes in my ear, thankyouverymuch!

9. What's your new favorite color(s)?
Still PINKKKKKKK!!! =D

10. Did you do any thing life changing?
Maybe yes, maybe no. =D Find out for yourself. =)

11. Favorite piece of clothing?
Skinnies and hoodies. =D

12. Did you go to any parties?
Ofcourseeeeeeee!!!! =D PARTEEYYY PEOPLEEEEEEEEE!!!

13. Did you have any surgeries?
Thankfully, no!

14. Do you like our president?
Hmm.. I really don't care! =P

15. Do you support our troops?
Yeah. Give them some credit! They fight with their lives at stake! Poor families! =(

16. Were you in the relay for life?
No. I'm not really a runner! Haha!

17. Did you get engaged/married?
Divorced/Annuled/It's Complicated. =P

19. What's your favorite thing you got for christmas last year?
EVERYTHING!!!! The one that meant most though was the gift from my Mom. =)

20. What's the thing you want the most
this year for Christmas?
Macbook!!! Or Itouch!!! Sadly, I think Santa ran out of money for me. =P

21. Has any body you loved passed away?
Aww, yes! My Lola. =( I soo miss her! =(

22. How's school going so far?
A student, baby! =D

23. Did you get any pets this year?
No. I hate pets. Haha!

24. Did you have any "new" members added to your family?
Yes, my baby cousin which I still haven't seen upto now!! I wanna make her cryyyyyy!!!!

25. What's your favorite song?
It's still Feels like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk

26. Who's your favorite band?
Lifehouse. -Me tooooo!!! =D

27. Favorite person in your family?
MOMMMYYYYYYYY!!! =D

28. Have you had a job?
Haha.. The naughty one or the legit one? =P

29. Have you been arrested?
Yes-- Nyahaha!! Feeling Paris! Jokeeeeee!!!=P

30. Have you been in trouble?
Major!!!

31. Have you thought about suicide/murder?
Just that one time when... Secret... =)

32. Are you emo?
Nope. Fukc, emo people.

33. Favorite trend of the year?
Posh's ' 'do.-- I could never pull that one off!

34. What decade do you wish you could
live in?
This decade is fine.

36. Do you have a crush on someone?
So-so.

37. Favorite quote/saying?
asdfghjkl, are the letters on the second line of the keyboard. =P

38. New Year's resolution?
Be happier and wiser this year.-- I really do hope it comes true. =)


*
Will answer the tags and comments tom, guys! Thanks to everyone who left something! =D Need to sleep now, byeeeeee!!! =D

XOXO




Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|