image


Friday, January 11, 2008--- ♥5:59 PM
Don't CRY because it's OVER. SMILE, because it HAPPENED.



I've posted this at my Friendster Bulletin Board on New Year's day. Just wanted to share it with you guys! =D



MY 2007 AWARDS for the following
categories goes to:

1) DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR?
-- POTPOT!!! Bailey's at Atlantic
Ocean!! Ahaha!! Memoriesssssss..=)

2) LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD (longest
friend)
-- Karla =) Babyyyy!!! Grade 5 pa
tayooooo!!! =) IMY, ILY!!!!

3) NEWCOMER AWARD - COOLEST NEW FRIEND?
-- Shawn!! =P Cause once you go black,
you never go back! =P

3) HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?
-- Migrating here. =) Being reunited
with my one and only-- Mom. =)

4) LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?
-- Thee Breakup.. Oh well. =)

5) BEST HOLIDAY?
-- Thanksgiving! Turkey Day is happy
day! =P

6) YOUR SONG FOR 2007?
-- Umbrella, ella, ella, ey ey ey. =P

7) MOVIE FOR 2007?
-- TRANSFORMERSSSS!!! I love you, Shia!

12) WHAT WERE YOU FOR HALLOWEEN
-- Nothing. But I was dressed in skulls
and hearts. =) Oh, I came as Paris for Pot's bday! =P

13) RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR?
-- MY THAI! Thai food-- THE BEST!!! =D
Yum, yummmmmm!!!

14) KISS OF THE YEAR?
-- Haha. Past is past. =)

15) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR?
-- That's for me to know, and for you to
find out. =)

16) WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR?
-- Get a JOB!!!!

17) MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK?
-- How am I supposed to remember when
I'm wasted?

18) TV SHOW OF THE YEAR?
-- GOSSIP GIRL!!!! YOU KNOW YOU LOVE
ME, XOXO!!! =) I LOVEEEEE!!!!

19) MOST LOYAL FRIEND(s)?
-- Aww... =) Bedo's, BFF, Migs, Red,
Potskyyy. =)

20) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
-- Change in location, I guess?? =P

21) BIGGEST douche bag AWARD?
-- *arl.

22) NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION?
-- Just to simply be happy. =)


Let's be friends in Friendster?!?
Give me your emails, I'll add you! =D

P.S. Check out my ANSWER BLOG, here! I've updated it already and made some minor changes-- If you want to be linked, just go there and if you wanna see my Twitter updates, give it a visit. Go now, GOOO!
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A QUESTION ON THE BOX!!! =D

P.P.S. You know I love you. XOXO.




Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|