image


Sunday, January 13, 2008--- ♥12:39 PM
V-day at MadSquare!!!




OhMyGosh!! =D
Guess who's gonna be at the Madison Square Garden, watching Matchbox 20, on Valentine's Day??

MEEEEEEE... =D

Joseph asked me to go with him! I actually have had those tickets for quite some time now-- (like a month or so?). He dropped over here (at our house) to give it to me, but I only got excited about it right now--(or more like, a while ago)!
Yey, concert!!! Haha! =D
I'm soo weird! =D

14th's gonna be the last day of my DevPsych class (last day of Session 2-- SPRING SEM, here I come!). And oh, the day after the concert (15th), I'm gonna be babysitting from 2-6pm so.. goodluck to me! =P


( Fugly-fake smile!! =P )
Anyways, as promised, here's the sleeveless hoodie I got from Roxy- (remember one of the giftcards I got for Christmas?).
It makes me super warm and the lining inside is just... too soft.. soo divine!
I ♥ Roxy!! =D

XOXO. =D

P.S. I still can't get over Xiaxue's blog!-- (xiaxue.blogspot.com) =P

P.P.S.--
"I'm scared of not being with you."
"Oh baby that'll never happen!!!..."


POOTEK, I WANT A BETSEY JOHNSON HANDBAG!!! =)




Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|